Par Pharmaceutical and its team of dedicated healthcare professionals bring new, high-quality products to market that are the therapeutic equivalent of the brand-name pharmaceuticals. Our generic drug portfolio consists of numerous products across a wide range of therapeutic areas. We are focused on niche, high-barrier-to-entry products that have limited competition and long life cycles.
- Founded in 1978, today the company's sales place it among the leading generic pharmaceutical companies in the United States
- Employs approximately 1,900 professionals in offices in Woodcliff Lake(Corporate Headquarters) and Parsippany (Sales), New Jersey; Chestnut Ridge, New York; Irvine, California; Rochester, Michigan; Stratford, Connecticut, and Chennai, India (Research & Development and/or Manufacturing); and in Montebello, New York (Distribution)
- An experienced Authorized Generics partner of choice for many of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies
- Has introduced generic versions of several major pharmaceutical products, including Lovaza®, Exforge®, Baraclude®, Entocort EC®, Luvox CR®, Toprol®-XL , Maxalt-MLT® and the injectables Precedex®.
- Conducts manufacturing in the United States and abroad and markets and/or licenses more than 90 prescription drug product families
- Has manufacturing plant capacity of more than 3 billion tablets per year
- Strong distribution relationships in place at top US retail chains, wholesalers, distributors, managed care organizations, mail order pharmacies and group purchasing organizations
- Operational excellence in quality and compliance; achieved >99% trade-service levels